Thursday, September 19, 2013

favorite pastors

When I find a new pastor I love I listen to every sermon of theirs I can get my hands on.  But when I get excited about a new favorite, I forget about the others that I love.  That's why I've decided to keep a list of my favorite pastors and sermons, new and old.  I encourage you to give them a listen and hopefully you'll discover a new favorite of your own!

Louie Giglio - Lead teacher at Passion City Church. Amazing.
Ben Stuart - Teacher at Breakaway Ministries
Bob Coy - Head Pastor of Calvary Chapel Ft. Lauderdale.  This guy can talk about anything.
Tim Keller - Lead teacher at Redeemer Church
Jamie Winship - Jamie is an ex-cop who is now a missionary.  He has some of the most amazing and inspiring stories you will ever hear.  I listen to ever talk of his I can get my hands on.
Tommy Nelson - Has a great series on Song of SolomonMark Gungor - I have only ever heard him teach on marriage, but he does a marriage seminar called a Tale of Two Brains
Jon Weece - Head Pastor of Southland Christian Church in Lexington, KY
Andy Stanley - Head Pastor of North Point Ministries
Jeff Henderson -Lead teacher at Gwinnett Church, a branch of North Point Ministries.  I used to not be a huge fan of Jeff, but I heard him speak at IJM's NorthStar conference and it changed my mind about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment